...Code 507 in Green Light District. Lethal sentencing advised...
The SlimeCorp Security Forces have descended upon NLACAKANM!
- Enlisting in the security forces can be done at SlimeCorp HQ.
- This action will banish you from the Rowdys and the Killers, however...
- Once enlisted, you can !sanitize graffiti. This removes capture influence from districts.
- Sanitizing graffiti will award you with salary credits, which are paid out in SlimeCoin every 2 IRL days.
- Swearing while enlisted as a security officer will remove salary credits.
- Be advised, as negative salary credits will deduct SlimeCoin, but not below 0.
- You can check your salary credits with !sc and !paycheck. At SlimeCorp HQ, you can convert credits to slime at a rate of 10000:1
- This conversion is done with !payday, a command that can only be done between 6 and 8 AM, in-game time.
- Security officers have access to The Breakroom, which can be entered and exited with !clockin and !clockout.
- !clockin must be used at SlimeCorp HQ. Once inside, you'll have access to a !menu of free food, weapons, and a community !chest.
- Executives and on-duty security officers may post !propaganda.
- Entirely unrelated to all of this, Rollerblades have (finally) been added to the game!
- You can craft them with 2 old boots, 1 piece of leather, 8 poudrins, and 2 pieces of string.
- They provide a significant boost to speed, but at the cost of attack and defense.
- Removed Sherman.