Injuries & Trauma
- Every attack will now cause an Injury to one of four hitzones: torso, head, arms, legs.
- Injuries cause future attacks against their hitzone to deal increased damage, as well as secondary effects depending on the hitzone.
- Injuries persist until death.
- Injuries get worse the more you get hit.
- After !revive-ing players will experience Trauma, based on the way they died. The effects of Trauma get worse, the more degradation the player has.
- Standing in the rain unprotected no longer reduces your slime count, but it increases your degradation level.
- Dying increases your degradation level.
- Killing high level players decreases your degradation level.
- Players need to wait for a time equal to their degradation level in seconds before they can !revive after dying.
- When a player's degradation level gets too high, they become a Shambler upon their next !revive.
- Shamblers !revive with 500k slime in the location where they last died.
- Shamblers generate slime up to a limit of 1 mega, when they are exposed to the bicarbonate rain.
- Shamblers cannot interact with most sub-zones.
- Shamblers cannot !enlist.
- Shamblers are always pvp-flagged.
- Shamblers can attack pvp-flagged players.
- Shamblers do not experience hunger, mutations or trauma.
- Shamblers can !shamble to degrade districts and sub-zones and increase their own degradation.
- Fully degraded districts can no longer be captured. Fully degraded sub-zones can no longer be used.
- Shamblers can never become Juveniles again.