- Every player has an amount of sap equal to their slimelevel.
- Some actions cost sap to perform, most notably !kill.
- Sap regenerates at a rate of 1 per 5 seconds.
- You can !harden a variable amount of sap to increase your defenses. Hardened sap counts against your sap limit.
- You can !liquefy hardened sap back into your sap pool.
- When you !crush a poudrin, once every 60 seconds, you receive 5 sap.
- For more information use !help sap.
- Attacking now costs an amount of sap depending on your weapon.
- Some weapons destroy enemy hardened sap. This is referred to as sap crushing.
- Some weapons ignore a portion of enemy hardened sap. This is referred to as sap piercing.
- Most weapons require a security code (or captcha) to be input with every attack. Captcha length varies between weapons.
- Added new combat commands:
- !aim [player] increases crit chance and decreases miss chance against that player for 10 seconds. Costs 2 sap.
- !dodge [player] decreases player's hit chance against you for 10 seconds. Costs 3 sap.
- !taunt [player] decreases player's hit chance against targets other than you for 10 seconds. Costs 5 sap.
- Weapon mastery increases damage by 5% per level (down from 10%).
- Reduced attack slime cost to level^4 / 60 (down from level^4 / 24).
- Added a separate !help topic for every weapon, explaining how it works.
- Territories are now locked at 100% after being captured. They stay locked for a time depending on property class and the number of gangsters involved in the capture.
- C class: 30 minutes
- B class: 1 hour
- A class: 2 hours
- S class: 4 hours
- Every gangster beyond the first increases these values by 30 minutes.
- These timers are halted while the district is fully surrounded by friendly districts.
- Increased movement speed modifier from territory control to 10s (up from 5s).
- Added a 50% discount for shops in controlled districts for the controlling faction and a 4x penalty for the opposing faction.
- Slimegain from fishing, farming and mining is doubled for the controlling faction.
- Every time you reroll a mutation, the cost for the next reroll doubles. Resets on death.
- When you !suicide, 10% of your slime is drained into the Sewers.