It is currently 9 AM
- You can now !mill vegetables you receive from farming into various useful items.
- Farming slime yields have been increased.
- You can now give your slimeoid a new coat of paint. Literally. !saturateslimeoid with a dye. I wonder where you could get one of those.
- Slimeoid colors affect your slimeoid's strengths and weaknesses in combat. Your slimeoid's attacks are strong against split complementary colors and weak against analogous colors.
- !haunt only does 1/10 of the damage it used to.
- Ghosts can only move within a small radius around the place they died.
- Any successful hit against a ghost will bust them.
- A busted ghost loses 10% of their anti-slime and is sent back to the Sewers and can't leave until they !haunt again.
- !negaslime is back.
- Ghosts can now !summon Negaslimeoids in the city.
- Negaslimeoids roam the streets, decapping territory and haunting players in their district. They will show up in your !look command.
- Normal slimeoids can battle negaslimeoids with !battlenegaslimeoid. Fights against Negaslimeoids are to the death!
- !enlist requires you to have 50k slime and is only possible in your gangbase.
- You can now !renounce your gang affiliation at your gangbase, returning to the life of a simple juvenile.
- Kingpins can now !banish players from enlisting.
- When a stock falls below a 1:1 rate, the majority shareholder will be held responsible and lose 90% of their shares.
- A majority of the slime, a juvenile drops on death, flows into the Sewers and explodes into the city on the next !revive