Loitering players are no longer welcome in the subzone districts of NLACakaNM. If you are idle for 3 hours in a subzone you will now be kicked out into the cold. Additionally:
- Players need at least 10k slime to catpure a district.
- Districts take longer to capture:
- Rank S: 120 minutes
- Rank A: 60 minutes
- Rank B: 30 minutes
- Rank C: 15 minutes
- Progress notifications for capturing now occur every 5% (up in frequency from 10%).
- It now takes two in-game days for capture to decay, up from one.
- Slime kingpins receive for captured territories has been doubled.
- You can now only give items to players in the same district as you.
- You can now !anoint instead of !annoint if you want to.
- A Slimeoid Battle bug on turn order has been corrected.
- Travel time now shows minutes and seconds when the travel time is greater than one minute. (Previously only the floored minute time was shown.)
- Eating coleslaw-to-go now provides the Ghostbusting power of fresh coleslaw.
- ENDLESS WAR no longer cares if you delete your messages.
HOLD ON - We got one more:
- Players may now !halt or !stop to cancel their in-progress move.