Has Teorec gone too far? I'll let you decide...
- Added Monster, Critter, and Avian races
- Added racial slurs: "Normie", "Croaker", "Snacc", "Boner", "Toaster", "Furfag", "Peeler", "Booger", "Creeper", "Fleabag", and "Nuggie"
- Made minor adjustments to existing racial commands' flavour text and behaviour
- Nerfed the swear jar, won't get punished for "is picked" anymore
- Added `!unadorn` as an alias for `!dedorn`
- Made some other bullshit changes to the game who CARES oh my GOD dude I fucking love SLIME
- Removed Da Doc
It's that time of year again, folks. What, you've never heard of SWILLDERMUK? Well, allow me to enlighten you.
- Get the highest prankster's gambit in all of NLACakaNM! Build up Credence and rack up gambit by spending that credence on pranks! (Credence builds up automatically while in non-base districts).
- Scavenge prank items which can be found in the city and used on other players (or districts) with "!use prankitem".
- Instant Use prank items: Can be instantly used on another player to spend credence.
- Response items: Slowly builds up in gambit damage, must be avoided by typing in a command specific to that prank item.
- Trap items: Used in districts, rather than on players, with just "!use prankitem", any player that enters that district later on has a chance to trigger the trap.
- Some prank items are rarer than others, and some are more effective. Try 'em out! You never know what kind of narrative hi-jinks might ensue!
- When pranking, both players have their credence values combined to award positive and negative gambit to the pranker and pranked victim, respectively.
- This newly gained gambit will also prevent credence from building up for a short time.
- Use the highly effective !pointandlaugh command to humiliate your foes even further!
- Added in Master Poudrins, to contain otherworldly amounts of slime for preservation.
- The spirit of SWILLDERMUK has charmed ENDLESS WAR. He will no longer flag you for scavenging for the time being, and Defective Coconut Cream Pies will also now spawn around the map as well, as a source of sustenance.
- The max possible respawn time has been cut down to 10 minutes. Enjoy it while it lasts, shamblers!
Are you a new player, hopelessly confused about the lore around you?
Interested in the grand epics and legends, the mythos of
NLACakaNM? You have come to the right place. In this video, our beloved,
intermittently neglectful kingpins and numerous pillars of the community
expound upon its history.
Weighing in around 180 minutes, you might want to get some popcorn or a chicken
bucket. See you on the other slide, slimebois.