Both the slime and SlimeCoin amounts of all players have been reduced
drastically to make sense in the new system. As players gain more slime and
increase in slime level, they now need to eat progressively more. Food
prices have been radically altered, making more expensive foods much more
effective (and therefore more useful to higher level players).
- Slime of all players reduced by a factor of 100.
- SlimeCoin of all players reduced by a factor of ten.
- SlimeCoin exchange rate is now 100 slime/SlimeCoin, down from 1000.
You can now !order togo for any food item, sending that item to your
!inventory instead of your stomach. You can eat inventory items with
the !use command, specifying either the food name or item ID number
listed next to it.
Food items spoil after two in-game days (12 real time hours), becoming
inedible. Attempting to eat or !inspect rotten food items will cause
them to be discarded.
Your carrying capacity for food scales with your level. Level one players
can carry one togo food item. An additional item may be carried for every eight
levels earned beyond that. (At level nine you can carry two, at level 17 you
can carry three, and so on.)
- A new command !buy has been added, which has the same effect as !order.
- Ordering food togo is twice as expensive as eating in.
You can't catch me off-guard this time, I'm ready! Here's the latest issue of The Slime Times.
Mildly late post of The Slime Times, season 2 issue 1!! This is a big one, with gorgeous art and layout. Read about the Baron of Consent, Witchyleaks, and more!
A slew of minor fixes address problems felt by the NLACakaNM citizens!
- Players can now !goto stock to reach the slime stock exchange.
- Added nunchaku and chucks as aliases for nunchucks.
- !equip is no longer case sensitive.
- Leaderboard formatting has changed slightly, and includes the in-game day number.
- Ghosts drop slime when busted.
- Casino is now open 24/7.
- !transfer is available 24/7, with no cooldown.
- You can now check other players' SlimeCoin amounts.
- Ghosts can gamble SlimeCoin.
- New players start the game as Juveniles, instead of Corpses.
Mining yields have been increased slightly, returning to the previous value
from before the last nerf. Food has been rebalanced, generally raising the
- Slime n' Tonic now costs 4 SlimeCoin, up from 2.
- Slima Colada now costs 5 SlimeCoin, up from 3.
- Cabernet Slimeignon now costs 30 SlimeCoin, up from 20.
- Slime on the Beach now costs 7 SlimeCoin, up from 3.
- Goo-Ba Libre now costs 6 SlimeCoin, up from 2.
- Manhattan Project now costs 5 SlimeCoin, up from 3.
- Slimy Mary now costs 5 SlimeCoin, up from 2. Hunger recovery reduced by ~29%.
- Slime Stout now costs 6 SlimeCoin, up from 2.
- Cheese Pizza now costs 4 SlimeCoin, up from 1.
- Pepperoni Pizza now costs 5 SlimeCoin, up from 1.
- Meat Lover's Pizza now costs 7 SlimeCOin, up from 2.
- Buffalo Wings now cost 8 SlimeCoin, up from 2.
- Soft Taco now costs 3 SlimeCoin, up from 1.
- Nacho Cheese Taco now costs 4 SlimeCoin, up from 1. Hunger recovery reduced by 25%.
- Ranch Taco now costs 4 SlimeCoin, up from 1. Hunger recovery reduced by 25%.
- Chicken Quesarito now costs 6 SlimeCoin, up from 2.
- SteakVolcanoQuesoMachoRito now costs 15 SlimeCoin, up from 5.
- Coleslaw now costs 2 SlimeCoin, up from 1. Hunger recovery reduced by 50%.
- Biscuit n' Gravy now costs 3 SlimeCoin, up from 1.
- Chicken Bucket now costs 12 SlimeCoin, up from 4.
- Famous Bowl now costs 6 SlimeCoin, up from 2. Hunger recovery reduced by ~14%.
In a surprise move, slime generation from sparring has been eliminated. All
slime must now be obtained in the mine. Additionally:
- Fixed a typographical error in the description of BBQ sauce.
- SlimeCorp HQ is no longer a PvP zone.
Connor has released an updated version of the RFCK Minecraft texture pack! Download v1.06
Who's the SLIMIEST in NLACakaNM?? Who's hoarding the most SlimeCoin? All
will be revealed in the new #leaderboard channel, which updates every
NLACakaNM day at 6am.
Slimeroulette has received a much-needed graphical update, featuring
new animations and a roulette board, so you actually know what
you're betting on!
- It is no longer possible to spar with players outside of the
- Haunting is now capped at the ghost's current antislime.
- PvP is once again disabled in the Rowdy Roughhouse, Cop
Killtown, and Juvie's Row.
- Players can now order drinks for each other in the
- Killing a player with the same level as you will now result in a
weaponskill increase. (Previously you had to kill a higher level
- The bot no longer echos @ in player names.
- Mining and sparring yields have been tweaked to make perfect
sparring more effective than perfect mining.
- Ghosts should no longer be stuck in a permanent limbo when