July 27, 2018 - LOL!
The first SlimeCoin CRASH, worse than anybody would have imagined. The first Slimefest. And, for a brief moment, Ben had more slime than Munchy.
Dark Souls 2
- Added craftable knight armor.
- You can actually smelt the dragon claw now, we promise.
- Light as a feather now breaks your fall when jumping from the blimp.
- Added Dodge rolls.
- Added Iframes.
- Added parrying and reposting.
- Added boss souls.
- Added smelting weapons from boss souls.
- Added smelting new crafting materials.
- Iron Ingots (Made from melting down tin cans with faggots)
- Leather (Made from tanning old boots with a tanning knife made from iron ingots)
- Added TRUE RANDOM.
- Removed Herobrine.
- Added hues to furniture.
- Added special hue furniture. Its description changes when the hue changes.
- Added custom furniture. Any text added wen !buy-ing will be incorporated into the furniture's description.
- Added a heap of miscellaneous furniture and 6 sets, including several craftable corpses.
- Added an alarm clock, which DMs you on the RFCK time you set it to using !setalarm.
- Added televisions, which you can !watch when placed in your apartments. !snag your TV our of your apartment for a while to stop watching.
- The Mane 6 are all available as figurines.
- Added bricks, which you can !toss @user to throw through a person's window.
- Added housekeys. Buying one with !addkey multiplies your rent by 1.5 and charges you base rent. Give it to other players to give them permanent access to your house.
- You can !changelocks at the cost of half base rent to break these keys and revert your rent to before you had them.
- Homeowners can now !bootall visitors, unless a visitor has a housekey.
- !snagging is only allowed for the homeowner and visitors with the proper housekey.
- You can now bet your soul directly in russian roulette, craps, baccarat, and roulette at the usual rate of half a billion SlimeCoin.
- Fixed some bugs related to propstanding and !swearjar.
- Buffed !pray (now reduces swear jar by 3, up from 1).
- The exchange rate for Slime to SlimeCoin has been raised to 1:1 (up from 100:1).
- The swear jar will no longer fine you if you aren't profane enough for ENDLESS WAR to scold you.
- Quantum legs now requires you to wait 30 seconds without entering a message before teleportation goes through.
- After the 30 seconds have passed, a warning message will be sent to the destination channel, and you will need to wait an additional 5 seconds before the teleportation is completed.
- Fixed ghosts being able to bet slime at some casino games.
- Fixed a fishing exploit where casting reeling multiple times would cause the player to be fishing multiple times at once.
- Changed weapon skill gain to require the shootee to also be a higher slime level than the shooter's weapon skill.
- Added in Duels
- To initiate a duel, you must use !duel on another player. If they !accept, this will flag both of you for 3 minutes after a 10 second cooldown.
- If either player sends a message to the server during the countdown, they will be struck by the Bone Hurting Beam, and the duel will end immediately.
- You can not !move, !embark, !teleport or !retire during a duel. (This also applies to Russian Roulette)
- Added in 20 new dance moves.
- Added in the Swear Jar. Swearing within the server or in ENDLESS WAR's DMs will deduct 1 billion slimecoin from you and will increase your Swear Jar by 1.
- To lower your Swear Jar, you must !pray.
- !curbstomp is now an alias for !kill.
- !harvest is no longer a command.
I adjusted the layout of the site so that it hopefully works a little
better on mobile. Sorry about the map; it will always be too awkwardly wide
- Killed slimernalia.
- Slashed capping costs by a factor of 10.
- !harvest is no longer a command.
- Completely overhauled slimeoid combat. Slimeoids now use their own sap system.
- Slimeoids have a sap pool equal to their level * 2.
- Slimeoids invest sap in actions. The more sap they invest, the more likely they are to succeed.
- Added slimeoid candies sold at Glocksbury Comics and Slimy Persuits, which allow players to change their slimeoids' stats.
- Users that don't allow DMs can no longer check their !inventory.
- Sandbags show the correct slime spent and don't trigger PvP anymore.
- !frame works again.
- Added the Nuclear Beach next to Assault Flats Beach. Only prehistoric enemies spawn there.
- Increased movement time between outskirts and between outskirts and the city.
- Added !trash to destroy food items from anywhere.
- Zines can now be written entirely in DMs.
- !reading will only work in DMs.
- You can !shelve [zine] and !unshelve [zine] in your apartment's bookshelf.
- You can !setpages [5-20] for your manuscript.
- You can !takedown [Zine ID] if you no longer want your own zine to be in circulation. Use !untakedown [Zine ID] to reverse this. Admins can !copyrightstrike [Zine ID] any zine if it's plagiarized.
- Start a manuscript by using !beginmanuscript at the Cafe, either University or the Comics shop.
- !publish your manuscript into a purchasable zine.
- !browse for zines at the Cafe, Universites or Comics shop.
- Once you've found a zine that interests you, use !orderzine to buy it for 10k slime.
- After absorbing the zine's content, it is your moral obligation to !review it with a score from 1 to 5 fucks.
- Increased festivity from Sigillaria to 1k each (up from 100 each).
- Added more types of wrapping paper, as well as the wrapping paper hat.
- Increased the cost of wrapping paper to 1k each (up from 500 each).
- Juvies can now !dance.
- Added in juice boxes.
- Made slight adjustemnt to !negaslime, added !negapool for clarity.