Slimeoid battling now features a (currently) meaningless rating system!!
The more your slimeoid wins, the greater their title will be. Losing costs
clout. Right now, your slimeoid has zero clout whatsoever.
Get to the arena and fix that!
- Killing Juveniles now appropriately awards their SlimeCoin bounty.
- !examine is now an acceptable alternative to !inspect.
- The MOST WANTED leaderboard is now SlimeCoin bounties instead of equivalent slime value. (100x smaller values.)
- Ghost shoes have improved traction, allowing them to !stop when going to or from the sewers. (They could already stop when moving directly between districts like the living.)
Ok, ok, so the help page is just a copy-paste job from
the #Orientation channel, but I swear, I'm going to document the commands
and gameplay for real at some point. Jeez, maybe one of you helpful players
could put it together?
- !help is back, giving players a quick link to the guide.
- Slimeoid battle fixes of various and unspecified nature.
- Slimeoids now need to rest for fifteen minutes after losing a battle.
Loitering players are no longer welcome in the subzone districts of
NLACakaNM. If you are idle for 3 hours in a subzone you will now be kicked
out into the cold. Additionally:
- Players need at least 10k slime to catpure a district.
- Districts take longer to capture:
- Rank S: 120 minutes
- Rank A: 60 minutes
- Rank B: 30 minutes
- Rank C: 15 minutes
- Progress notifications for capturing now occur every 5% (up in frequency from 10%).
- It now takes two in-game days for capture to decay, up from one.
- Slime kingpins receive for captured territories has been doubled.
- You can now only give items to players in the same district as you.
- You can now !anoint instead of !annoint if you want to.
- A Slimeoid Battle bug on turn order has been corrected.
- Travel time now shows minutes and seconds when the travel time is greater than one minute. (Previously only the floored minute time was shown.)
- Eating coleslaw-to-go now provides the Ghostbusting power of fresh coleslaw.
- ENDLESS WAR no longer cares if you delete your messages.
HOLD ON - We got one more:
- Players may now !halt or !stop to cancel their in-progress move.
You think it's easy assembling all the patchnotes for a game this big? No
way! Nobody wants to do it. But I'm doing it. Just for you, dear reader.
P.S.: The guide page has been updated with the orientation text.
- Slime poudrins now appropriately transfer to the killer when a player is killed.
- Territory control points decay once per tick, meaning that an unoccupied territory will remain captured for six hours (up from 3 hours).
- Munchy and Ben icons appear next to their names on the leaderboard.
- The leaderboard now actually renders correctly.
- New aliases for districts were added by K1P, including ns for
North Sleezeborough, ss for South Sleezeborough, glock for
Glocksbury, ton for Wreckington, af and bf for Assault
Flats Beach Resort, ttn and tx for Toxington, sons and
kws for The King's Wife's Son Speakeasy, cm for Cratersville
Mines, toxm for Toxington Mines, smc, wf, and
rf for The Smoker's Cough, and mob for Red Mobster
- If you are unable to receive DMs from ENDLESS-WAR, your inventory will print publicly when running the !inventory command.
- Bug fixes for Slimeoid battles.
- New cosmetic items, including fursuits and karategis.
- Offline (or "Invisible" status) players can not participate in capturing districts.
- Mismining has been removed from the game. You will no longer die from mining while exhausted.
- Districts can now be captured by either faction, by standing in that district unopposed by the opposite faction. Captured districts generate slime for your kingpin.
- Cosmetic items may be smelted from poudrins, and can be adorned to affect your appearance. These items are lost on death, and adorned cosmetics are stolen by your killer.
- Slimeoid battling!! Pit your slimeoid against other players' for fun and profit.
- Howl has been fixed.
- Travel into subzones now takes 30 seconds, up from 5.
- Introduction of Slimeoids.
- Attempting to transfer SlimeCoin to yourself is illegal and will likely result in your death.
- It's now possible to !give items to other players, as long as they aren't soulbound.
- Use the !salute command to wave the flag of NLACakaNM.
- !annoint has been renamed to !anoint (the correct spelling).
- Farming has been introduced, allowing Juveniles to sow their poudrins, later to reap the slime.
- It is once again possible to visit the NLACakaNM Cinemas. They were briefly obscured by the Red Mobster.
- Slime Baccarat has been added to the casino.
- Use the !unsalute command to burn the flag of NLACakaNM.
- !anoint has been renamed to !annoint (the correct spelling).
- The description of the Mines has been corrected.
- Fixed an issue with pathing that was causing some areas to be unreachable.
LemonTart and the team are back again! A new issue of The Slime Times, with columns from LemonTart, Tadpo, RoboDobot, and AristotlePenguin, plus artwork from GabrielStarman, LemonTart, and the illustrious NLACakaNM fan art contest winners!!
Both the slime and SlimeCoin amounts of all players have been reduced
drastically to make sense in the new system. As players gain more slime and
increase in slime level, they now need to eat progressively more. Food
prices have been radically altered, making more expensive foods much more
effective (and therefore more useful to higher level players).
- Slime of all players reduced by a factor of 100.
- SlimeCoin of all players reduced by a factor of ten.
- SlimeCoin exchange rate is now 100 slime/SlimeCoin, down from 1000.
You can now !order togo for any food item, sending that item to your
!inventory instead of your stomach. You can eat inventory items with
the !use command, specifying either the food name or item ID number
listed next to it.
Food items spoil after two in-game days (12 real time hours), becoming
inedible. Attempting to eat or !inspect rotten food items will cause
them to be discarded.
Your carrying capacity for food scales with your level. Level one players
can carry one togo food item. An additional item may be carried for every eight
levels earned beyond that. (At level nine you can carry two, at level 17 you
can carry three, and so on.)
- A new command !buy has been added, which has the same effect as !order.
- Ordering food togo is twice as expensive as eating in.
You can't catch me off-guard this time, I'm ready! Here's the latest issue of The Slime Times.
Mildly late post of The Slime Times, season 2 issue 1!! This is a big one, with gorgeous art and layout. Read about the Baron of Consent, Witchyleaks, and more!
A slew of minor fixes address problems felt by the NLACakaNM citizens!
- Players can now !goto stock to reach the slime stock exchange.
- Added nunchaku and chucks as aliases for nunchucks.
- !equip is no longer case sensitive.
- Leaderboard formatting has changed slightly, and includes the in-game day number.
- Ghosts drop slime when busted.
- Casino is now open 24/7.
- !transfer is available 24/7, with no cooldown.
- You can now check other players' SlimeCoin amounts.
- Ghosts can gamble SlimeCoin.
- New players start the game as Juveniles, instead of Corpses.
Mining yields have been increased slightly, returning to the previous value
from before the last nerf. Food has been rebalanced, generally raising the
- Slime n' Tonic now costs 4 SlimeCoin, up from 2.
- Slima Colada now costs 5 SlimeCoin, up from 3.
- Cabernet Slimeignon now costs 30 SlimeCoin, up from 20.
- Slime on the Beach now costs 7 SlimeCoin, up from 3.
- Goo-Ba Libre now costs 6 SlimeCoin, up from 2.
- Manhattan Project now costs 5 SlimeCoin, up from 3.
- Slimy Mary now costs 5 SlimeCoin, up from 2. Hunger recovery reduced by ~29%.
- Slime Stout now costs 6 SlimeCoin, up from 2.
- Cheese Pizza now costs 4 SlimeCoin, up from 1.
- Pepperoni Pizza now costs 5 SlimeCoin, up from 1.
- Meat Lover's Pizza now costs 7 SlimeCOin, up from 2.
- Buffalo Wings now cost 8 SlimeCoin, up from 2.
- Soft Taco now costs 3 SlimeCoin, up from 1.
- Nacho Cheese Taco now costs 4 SlimeCoin, up from 1. Hunger recovery reduced by 25%.
- Ranch Taco now costs 4 SlimeCoin, up from 1. Hunger recovery reduced by 25%.
- Chicken Quesarito now costs 6 SlimeCoin, up from 2.
- SteakVolcanoQuesoMachoRito now costs 15 SlimeCoin, up from 5.
- Coleslaw now costs 2 SlimeCoin, up from 1. Hunger recovery reduced by 50%.
- Biscuit n' Gravy now costs 3 SlimeCoin, up from 1.
- Chicken Bucket now costs 12 SlimeCoin, up from 4.
- Famous Bowl now costs 6 SlimeCoin, up from 2. Hunger recovery reduced by ~14%.