...Code 507 in Green Light District. Lethal sentencing advised...
The SlimeCorp Security Forces have descended upon NLACAKANM!
- Enlisting in the security forces can be done at SlimeCorp HQ.
- This action will banish you from the Rowdys and the Killers, however...
- Once enlisted, you can !sanitize graffiti. This removes capture influence from districts.
- Sanitizing graffiti will award you with salary credits, which are paid out in SlimeCoin every 2 IRL days.
- Swearing while enlisted as a security officer will remove salary credits.
- Be advised, as negative salary credits will deduct SlimeCoin, but not below 0.
- You can check your salary credits with !sc and !paycheck. At SlimeCorp HQ, you can convert credits to slime at a rate of 10000:1
- This conversion is done with !payday, a command that can only be done between 6 and 8 AM, in-game time.
- Security officers have access to The Breakroom, which can be entered and exited with !clockin and !clockout.
- !clockin must be used at SlimeCorp HQ. Once inside, you'll have access to a !menu of free food, weapons, and a community !chest.
- Executives and on-duty security officers may post !propaganda.
- Entirely unrelated to all of this, Rollerblades have (finally) been added to the game!
- You can craft them with 2 old boots, 1 piece of leather, 8 poudrins, and 2 pieces of string.
- They provide a significant boost to speed, but at the cost of attack and defense.
- Removed Sherman.
Gankers Vs. Shamblers has been cancelled. Thank you to all who participated.
- All commands related to the event have been disabled, with the exception of !almanac
- Enemies will now continue to spawn normally again, and all districts have been de-shambled
- All shambler-related equipment will be nerfed.
- All additions related to farming will continue to be in the game.
More updates that have happened after the launch of Gankers Vs. Shamblers
If you haven't read Ben's SLIME & PUNISHMENT comic, you can catch up
on his site. Once you do,
watch this incredible animated finale to the bicarbonate of soda rain
saga. I've been waiting for this for what feels like years. Do you even
remember a time before the rain??
Ghosts, Cosmetics, Capping, Streets, New Crops, and more!
No but for real, we have a LOT of shit to go over. I'll try to be as concise as I can, it's been a while since we last had a proper breakdown of things.
Kibun has concocted the
ultimate new meme: NLACakaNM citizen IDs. This stroke of pure genius
gives everyone a chance to show off their characters and add a little
personality. If you're wondering whether you should make an ID and post
it in #community-service, the answer is YES and the templates
If you don't post your ID, honestly, do you even live in this town?
I'm always impressed with the ability of this community not just to put
out great individual songs, but sometimes even entire albums. Here's a
four-track EP from
Great sweeping synth sounds feature heavily in "Flushed Hearts," my
In his own words:
An automaton found himself in a strange yet intriguing place, and found
time amidst the mining and violence to craft this!
This is an old one, posted a couple of months ago, but there's no hard
and fast expiration date for the community content I will post. If you
have something cool you want to share, get in touch with me on Discord
and let me know what you'd like to share and what you want the post to
Wow, that last news post sure was cringe. Racism? Like it's a joke?
Embarrassing. @OOF. I don't think I need to explain to anypony here why
normalizing oppressive language is not only itself harmful, but can
lead from irony to sincere hatred. Be careful what you welcome into
your community! (Also, DIE ROWDY BUSTERS.)
You know what's not cringe? The latest
track, a sing-over parody of Weird Al's "Hardware Store," submitted for
the #vendors-contest. Is it unethical to so loudly promote a
contest entry before the contest is judged? Probably!! Nobody reads the
news anyway. Give it a listen over on soundcloud!